Terms & Conditions
Your painting will be sent on priority service (both UK and international), with on-line tracking all the way to you.
Typical delivery time from dispatch date is:
- UK: 2-3 working days for UK
- International orders: 5-7 working days
However, there may be delays in the postal services or by customs, so please allow up to 3 weeks for your item to arrive.
We make every effort to ship your item as soon as we can, usually on the same working day. However, please allow for three working days on occasions. Once your item is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
If you are ordering from outside the UK, your country may choose to apply customs fees, taxes and duties. Please note that in such cases, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for them. In rare occasions customs agents may delay delivery of some packages.
Damages to Items
If an item arrives damaged, please get in touch with us (email@example.com) with a photo as soon as possible. We will do our utmost best to correct the situation fast.
Sometimes you just need to send something back and that's no problem!
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All artworks must be returned in the same condition in which they arrived. In order to qualify for a refund, artworks must be carefully packed and returned in their original packaging.
- Original artworks must be returned via tracked and sign service.
- Once your order has been successfully received back, we will process your refund for you.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express, as well as payment via PayPal.
Although we process all payments through PayPal, you can use your credit card to pay without having to create a PayPal account.
PO Box 24120